The Linux-based GXP2130 is a standard enterprise-grade IP phone that features up to 3 lines, 4 XML programmable soft keys, 8 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, and 4-way voice conferencing. A 2.8-inch color LCD screen and HD audio allow for a crisp display and high-quality calls. The GXP2130 comes equipped with Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets to allow for flexibility. The phone also comes pre-loaded with weather and currency exchange apps. Ideal for SMBs, enterprises, and SOHOs.
The GXP2130 is the perfect choice for users looking for a high quality, feature rich IP Phone with advanced functionality that is simple to use.
- 3 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts). 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys. Up to 4-way conferencing, and 8 dual-color BLF extension keys
- 320x240 TFT color LCD
- Dual switched auto-sensing,
- Gigabit network ports, PoE, EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) with Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file,
- TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
- Integrated real-time web applications [weather, currency, etc.
Note: Your order will be delivered within 2-4 of working days after payment received.