The Grandstream GDS3702 is an HD Audio IP Intercom System that offers remote facility access control for buildings of all sizes. The GDS3702 includes a built-in microphone and speaker to support intercom functionality, supports integration with electric locks for locking and unlocking doors, and offers alarm-in and alarm out support for integration with existing security systems.
- HD audio options with up to 1.5m of audio input and 3m of audio output
- Supports SIP calls to IP phones to facilitate communication
- Built with a metal casing to make it weatherproof and vandal resistant
- 2 Relay for Electric Lock and Alarm out, 2 Alarm In for Exit button and door sensor
- Integrated PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
- Built-in microphone and speaker offers voice options and intercom functionality